Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Beginning But Never The End

So I started over last year. I left everything I knew and was comfortable with behind and moved to a whole new state. Not just a new city, but another state. I was in a rotten place with horrible people and it seemed as hard as I tried I could never escape. So I gave up a good job with people I loved to work with and moved out of state. Partly to be close to my parents again, but mostly...I don't know...Mostly to start over. Have a fresh start. Make a new life and a new name for myself. Things may have started out rough in the beginning but a few months ago I was presented with a great opportunity and I jumped on it.

So you are probably wondering what the opportunity was. Well, I was offered a job at an insurance company and the managing agent offered to pay for all the study materials and training for me to get my licenses. She even offered to pay for the tests. Yes there are two licenses and two tests I have to take to become a full fledged agent who can sale all lines of insurance. So I have been studying and working towards doing just that, becoming a full fledged again who sales all lines of insurance.

Now most don't realize just how many lines of insurance there is. Well, let me give you a brief lesson if you would allow. Your first license is called Property and Casualty. Your second license is Life and Health. Health of course covers your illnesses and such. Life covers you if you die. Property is your business, home and belongings. And Casualty is your catch all, though it mostly covers autos. So, that was your lesson for the day. Aren't you glad you sat here and read all this boring stuff?
Anyways, back on topic. As I said I had decided to start my life over somewhere new. I did the same thing for a year after I moved here that I was doing before I moved here. But not now. Now I am trying to improve my life and even improve myself. I read a blog recently that really inspired me, The Militant Baker. She is an amazing writer and very inspiring. I guess you can say she inspired me to put my thoughts down on "paper" and stop holding them in. Who cares what I think really. I am doing this for me and not for anyone else.

I have been really distracted lately and thought that maybe if I got my jumbled up thoughts and feelings out there that maybe, just maybe, I would be able to focus on something. Mostly my studies. I was doing good there for a while but these last two weeks, I find myself wondering off in my mind. Why? I have no idea. What am I thinking of? Lots of things really. But there will be more to come later. For now I should wrap this up and myself up and go to bed. Its 10:20 at night and my body is screaming at me to go curl up in that big ol' bed with my dogs and cats and find that sweet serenity of sleep.

So for now, I bid you all ado and sweet nightmares. Why nightmares you say? Because there is nothing more exhilarating then to have your own personal horror movie in your mind. Granted you all may not be as twisted as I am about horror movies, so, for those of you who are. Ado and Sweet Dreams to you. To others, Ado and Sweet Nightmares.

By the way...I love spell check.

No comments:

Post a Comment